Denita Speyer, MD
- Medical School Education: Loma Linda University School of Medicine, graduated 1986
- Residency: Loma Linda University Medical Center, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, completed 1990
- Board Certified: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1992
- Other Activites: Member, Credentialing Committee, Reston Hospital Center.
Diane Barrett, MD
- Medical School Education: Medical School Education: George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences, graduated 1998
- Residency: Medical College of Virginia, (now called VCU Medical Center) Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, completed 2002
- Board Certified: American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004. Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Other Activites: Vice Chairman, Department of Ob-Gyn, Reston Hospital Center, 2009-2013.